Brand: Luna Sundara
- Palo Santo (bursera graveolens) a dry wood sustainably harvested in the dry forests of northern Peru. When burned, Palo Santo leaves a pleasant long lasting aroma like incense sticks or sage as well.
- Recognized for a myriad of powerful therapeutic properties, including the ability to uplift mood, strengthen vitality and aid in protection. Also beneficial for concentration and enhancing creativity.
- Use a lighter to ignite your Palo Santo stick at a 45 degree angle, allowing it to burn for about a minute. Blow out and waft around your home or workplace, or anywhere else you desire clear energy.
- We work directly with agriculturists and farmers in northern Peru to guarantee fair-trade practices. Local communities benefit directly from collecting and selling Palo Santo.
- Our Palo Santo is responsibly harvested and eco-sustainable. Our Palo Santo sticks have been certified by Peru's National Forestry Service (SERFOR). Packed in sustainable and reusable packaging.
model number: PS1010
Part Number: PS1010
Details: Palo Santo is a beautiful tree that grows in coastal areas of South America. Palo Santo means "Holy Wood." When burned, it produces an enriching aroma great for preparing for meditative therapy and gives you a more profound connection to your being. Palo Santo is perfect for smudging. Smudging is a technique used to create a cleansing bath. Unlike traditional incense, This product is calculated by weight and may include 15-20 sticks. The count is based on weight. The quantity will vary. Palo Santo will hold an ember for a little while, then will need to be re-lit.
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.3 x 2.0 inches